I’m currently a post-doctoral (Research Associate) at the Centre for Mathematical Imaging in Healthcare at DPMMS, University of Cambridge in Prof. C.-B. Schönlieb and Prof. J. Asthon’s Group.
I received my MS degree in Intelligent Systems at the Department of Computer Engineering and Mathematics in the Rovira i Virgili University, Spain. I was a visiting researcher at the École Normale Supérieure (ENS, Paris) in 2015 and at the George Washington University (GWU, USA) in 2016. I received my Ph.D. degree in Computer Vision and Robotics at the UPC – BarcelonaTech under the supervision of Prof. Alicia Casals.
My research interests include motion estimation, motion understanding, inverse problems, medical imaging, computational analysis, medical robotics, predictive analytics and machine learning. I’m also an IEEE, SIAM, SMF, ISMRM and ACM member.
My Erdös Number is 4.
- Nov. 2017 – I’ll be giving an invited talk at the “Methods In Cognitive Neuroscience Day” at MRC Cognition and Brain Sciences Unit, Cambridge, UK.
- Oct. 2017 – I’ll be a facilitator at the “Cambridge Imaging Clinic” for Michaelmas 2017.
- Oct. 2017 – I’ll be giving an invited talk at “Developments in Healthcare Imaging – Connecting with Industry” event.
- Oct. 2017 – Visitor at INI
- September, 2017 – [@IROS2017 Vancouver, Canada] Our work in medical robotics will be presented in room 114, Monday 25th.
- September, 2017 – I’ll be giving an invited talk at the “Image Analysis and Processing in the Life Sciences” Workshop MiR@W Day.
- August, 2017 – I’ll be a leading facilitator at the workshop “What should I do with all this data?!” – CRUK
- July 2017 – Visiting Toshiba Medical
- July 2017 – Joined the CMIH, DPMMS, University of Cambridge as a post-doctoral .
- Jun, 2017 – Paper accepted to IROS 2017.
- Jun, 2017 – Our Escaping Specularity paper accepted at SIGGRAPH 2017.
- May, 2017 – Successfully defended my PhD Thesis (Cum Laude).