I’m currently a post-doctoral (Research Associate) at the Centre for Mathematical Imaging in Healthcare at DPMMS, University of Cambridge in Prof. C.-B. Schönlieb and Prof. J. Asthon’s Group.
I received my MS degree in Intelligent Systems at the Department of Computer Engineering and Mathematics in the Rovira i Virgili University, Spain. I was a visiting researcher at the École Normale Supérieure (ENS, Paris) in 2015 and at the George Washington University (GWU, USA) in 2016. I received my Ph.D. degree in Computer Vision and Robotics at the UPC – BarcelonaTech under the supervision of Prof. Alicia Casals.
My research interests include motion estimation, motion understanding, inverse problems, medical imaging, computational analysis, medical robotics, predictive analytics and machine learning. I’m also an IEEE, SIAM and ACM member.
My Erdös Number is 4.
- August, 2017 – I’ll be a leading facilitator at the workshop “What should I do with all this data?!” – CRUK
- July 2017 – Visiting Toshiba Medical
- July 2017 – Joined the CMIH, DPMMS, University of Cambridge as a post-doctoral .
- Jun, 2017 – Paper accepted to IROS 2017.
- Jun, 2017 – Our Escaping Specularity accepted to SIGGRAPH 2017.
- May, 2017 – Successfully defended my PhD Thesis (Cum Laude).