I’m currently a post-doctoral (Research Associate) at the Centre for Mathematical Imaging in Healthcare at DPMMS, University of Cambridge in Prof. C.-B. Schönlieb and Prof. J. Asthon’s Group.
I received my MS degree in Intelligent Systems at the Department of Computer Engineering and Mathematics in the Rovira i Virgili University, Spain. I was a visiting researcher at the École Normale Supérieure (ENS, Paris) in 2015 and at the George Washington University (GWU, USA) in 2016. I received my Ph.D. degree in Computer Vision and Robotics at the UPC – BarcelonaTech under the supervision of Prof. A. Casals.
My research interests include (but not limited to) Inverse problems Mathematical Models in Computer Vision Medical Imaging Computational Analysis Robotics Machine Learning.
I’m an IEEE, SIAM, SMF, ISMRM and ACM member.
My Erdös Number is 4.
- June 2018 – Presenting our work on Tue 19 @ISMRM18.
- June 2018 – Our “Mirror, Mirror, on the Wall, Who’s Got the Clearest Image of Them All?…” work is now out as a pre-print.
- June 2018 – Giving a talk on Wed 06 @SIAM-IS18
- May 2018 – Our “Peekaboo – Where are the Objects? …” paper has been accepted at ICIP2018.
- May 2018 – I’ll be giving an invited talk at “Representational Similarity Analysis and Advanced Computational Methods” @RSA2018.
- April 2018 – Upcoming Events
- April 2018 – I’ll be giving an invited talk at @EPSRC Centre for Mathematical Imaging in Healthcare Academic Engagement Conference.
- Feb. 2018 – Our CS+M work has been accepted at ISMRM2018.
- Jan. 2018 – Our sliding to predict work has been accepted for journal publication.
- Jan. 2018 – I’ll be a facilitator at the “Imaging Clinic” sessions during the Lent term.
- Dec. 2017 – Our applied perception work on visual feedback has been accepted for journal publication (ACM).
- Nov. 2017 – I’ll be giving an invited talk at the “Methods In Cognitive Neuroscience Day” at MRC Cognition and Brain Sciences Unit, Cambridge, UK.
- Oct. 2017 – I’ll be a facilitator at the “Cambridge Imaging Clinic” for Michaelmas 2017.
- Oct. 2017 – I’ll be giving an invited talk at “Developments in Healthcare Imaging – Connecting with Industry” event.
- Oct. 2017 – Visitor at INI
- September, 2017 – [@IROS2017 Vancouver, Canada] Our work in medical robotics will be presented in room 114, Monday 25th.
- September, 2017 – I’ll be giving an invited talk at the “Image Analysis and Processing in the Life Sciences” Workshop MiR@W Day.
- August, 2017 – I’ll be a leading facilitator at the workshop “What should I do with all this data?!” – CRUK
- July 2017 – Visiting Toshiba Medical
- July 2017 – Joined the CMIH, DPMMS, University of Cambridge as a post-doctoral .
- Jun, 2017 – Paper accepted to IROS 2017.
- Jun, 2017 – Our Escaping Specularity paper accepted at SIGGRAPH 2017.
- May, 2017 – Successfully defended my PhD Thesis (Cum Laude – highest praise in Spain).